Daily Prayer Requests

Monday, March 24, 2014

Praise Reports for March 24th

Prayer Requests Monday, March 24, 2014 Pepe Battaglia that our first full day goes well Kent Beckman that I don’t get distracted by thoughts of home and that I’m able to clearly hear god’s voice and do his will Todd Blocker for a dear friend’s father who has left the family Tonya Blocker for a dear friend’s father who has left the family Alaina Bowman I would notice what we as a group can do to be a blessing to New Orleans and help get it done by focusing on Jesus. Trevor Bowman that God will tear down the walls that I have inside my heart Abby Burgett that I can let go of things that are corrupting peace with God Hannah Horton that we can have clear minds to do God’s will Timothy Horton I pray that my dad’s surgery goes okay. Emma Indlecoffer that the people we fed are safe and keep/remember what we said to them Andrew Keaskowski that I can stop being so shy about music Brandon Keaskowski that what needs to be done can be done Jason Keaskowski Michael who is homeless to evangelize to other homeless to keep strong and continue to do God’s work Kayla Keaskowski for us to love, have fun, get along and have good attitudes ☺ Kim Keaskowski for me to be open to where I need to serve and for my niece Sammy who is having surgery and Children’s Hospital today Jen Locklear that I would not miss hearing God’s voice Paul Polelle that all distractions that cause me from doing God’s will for me while I am here in New Orleans will be removed Tiff Reid that the rain clears up Wes Slawson for God’s protection on my family while we are on a mission Austin Stevens to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually ready for this Dima Skinner discernment for Hai and Liba Kayla Yarbrough we will be able to bless the lives of many children on Eagle Street

No comments:

Post a Comment