Daily Prayer Requests

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Praise Reports for March 25th

 Praise Reports for March 25, 2014
Nick Battaglia- Praise God that we got work done on eagle street.

Kent Beckman- Praise God that I learned a lot yesterday.

Alaina Bowman-Praise God for all the laughter shared.

Trevor Bowman- Praise God that Jesus saves.

Abby Burgett- Praise God that we can love all the kids on eagle street.

Hannah Horton- Praise God that I can see people the way he wants me to see them.

Timothy Horton- Praise God that I have people to support me.

Emma Indlecoffer- Praise God that we got to paint a lot of the house.

Andrew Keaskowski- Praise God that I went on a prayer walk.

Brandon Keaskowski- Praise God that me and tray are close!

Jason Keaskowski- Praise God that our group is working really hard.

Kayla Keaskowski- Praise God that Kennady will feel better.

Kim Keaskowski- Praise God that we all worked as a team.

Jen Locklear- Praise God that he is at work at eagle street and in me.

Paul Polelle- Praise God that he is always sufficient enough.

Tiffany Reid- Praise God that he makes good weather.

Wes Slawson- Praise God for divine appoints for setting up this summers music mission.

Austin Stevens- Praise God that we are physically healthy.

Dima Skinner- Praise God that I’m alive.

Kayla Yarbrough- Praise God that we get to love all the children on eagle street.

Trachelle- Praise God that we get coffee, and we get to do our calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment